We’ve selected the best, truly natural ingredients so you can enjoy the feel of soft, clean skin that glows with natural health.
- Wildcrafted Beeswax – with its propolis and honey intact is a natural exfoliator and humectant (works in a similar way to the synthetic hyaluronic acid), drawing water into the skin throughout the day, keeping it plump and refreshed.
- Organic Safflower oil – with its silky feel on the skin will help break up blackheads and other impurities.
- Organic Jojoba – the closest in composition to the oil your body naturally produces so is perfect to remove any pore-clogging oil or grease from your face and replace it with natural, clean organic oil
- Organic Calendula – the nourishing benefits of calendula are traditionally used to help plump the surface of your skin giving you firmer, more supple skin. In the long term, both the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties have been used to help to protect your skin’s collagen and elastin supply.
- Kaolin clay – kaolin gently removes dirt and impurities from the skin without causing redness or irritation minimising the appearance of pores and banishing blackheads, leaving the skin clear and clean.
How To Use: This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin.
Simply massage a small pea-sized amount of the natural facial cleanser into your face, then gently cover your face in a warm damp cloth or flannel and wipe away the day (or night!). You can also use damp cotton wool. This helps remove all traces of oil, ensures maximum dirt removal and has the added benefit of gentle exfoliation.