Refund and Return Policy
We hope that you are completely satisfied and happy with your purchase, however, we appreciate that sometimes there is a need to return or replace an item.
Returning your product because it’s unwanted:
If you wish to return your item it must be returned unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we will be happy to give you an exchange or refund.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order reference number, the name of the item(s) you would like to return and the reason for the refund/exchange. We will then provide you with a returns address. Appletree and Avalon are not liable for return postage costs but will provide you with a full refund (minus the postage costs).
What this really means:
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
- the product contains no personal data
Returning your product because it’s broken or faulty:
In the event of an item arriving broken, you must inform us straight away. If your item is faulty, we will allow up to 7 days for an exchange or refund.
- Please return your item with proof of purchase within 7 days, and we will be happy to give you an exchange or refund.
- Please email email@example.com with your name, order reference number, the name of the item(s) you would like to return and the reason for the refund/exchange. We will then provide you with a returns address. Appletree and Avalon are not liable for return postage costs but will provide you with a full refund (minus the postage costs).
- Please email us a photograph and full description of the issue that you are facing so that we can find the quickest and best solution for you.
Which products can't be returned?
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products which you received over 14 days ago
- Products that have been unsealed (other than to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or where it’s been returned in poor condition
- Products which have been opened or their protective seals removed and cannot be returned for hygiene reasons (unless faulty)
- Beauty products (such as soaps, deodorants etc)
- Any personal care products (such as razors, make up wipes etc)
Please note that Appletree and Avalon have the right to refuse a refund or exchange if we feel that our Refunds and Returns Policy has not been followed. It is important that you provide your proof of purchase as we won’t be able to process a full refund without it, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
This does not affect your statutory rights. To read more on your consumer rights, you can check Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.